forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum

forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

how do I find such a doctor?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum -> Les discussions autour de la maladie -> Médecine traditionelle
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NoelBlakley
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 06:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: how do I find such a doctor? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I never heard of the term Integrative Medicine until I got cancer. Since my diagnosis I have been bombarded with information and advice, by well meaning friends, Internet, and videos and programs.

Although I am willing to acknowledge and accept the merit of certain natural remedies and supplements I am not willing to put my total faith in Holistic or naturopathic practitioners. But at the same time I'm not sure I want to put my total faith in a traditional Oncologist/Doctor who is not willing to accept that there may be certain benefits to my health through nutritional or supplementary therapies. However there doesn't seem to be any inbetween. My oncolgist dismisses any supplements or vitamen therapies as bunk, and if anything more harmful than good. And Integrative Doctors that I have listened to through videos etc. seem to have left the traditional medical profession and work out of clinics and hospitals where the cost is not government funded and prohibitive. 
Is it possible to find a doctor in a medical facility in Ontario, that is willing to incorporate or at least discuss the harmless or harmful effects of nutritional supplements and therapies in addition to traditional practices? And if so how do I find such a doctor?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://cancerconnection.ca/discussions/viewtopic/48/55995?post_id=248340
Web video quote

Thank you
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 06:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum -> Les discussions autour de la maladie -> Médecine traditionelle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange