forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum

forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Traditional Medicine in your con-cultures

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum -> Les discussions autour de la maladie -> Médecine traditionelle
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NoelBlakley
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 07:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Traditional Medicine in your con-cultures Répondre en citant

Hello,

After reading this I got to wondering about incorporating traditional medicine into my concultures, and wondering who else had thought of this. As for my cultures, Xala society probably wouldn't use it, as it usually views the individual bodies as tools to the ends of the society and will use the simpler means they have (namely, a class of crystals that promote and accelerate a variety of biological processes that are key to regeneration and immunity). Plus, they can do a lot of things on their own if they cannot access proper medical care, since they have a robust immune system and a greater regeneration ability than humans. (Like many Earth reptiles, Xala can regenerate limbs.) .Kesatans might have some sort of traditional medicines. Some of their more extreme treatments probably would involve long stays either out of water or out in the deep ocean, the latter of which a human could not survive with the former is unlikely to have a significant effect on humans (meaning I can't have Vinceon experience those, bummer).

For More Details:-
Infographic Production Studio

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 07:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum -> Les discussions autour de la maladie -> Médecine traditionelle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange