forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum

forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What are we going to face?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum -> Les discussions entre nous -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Oct - 13:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: What are we going to face? Répondre en citant

Hello clashers! 
I'm off to start a conversation about WHAT are we going to see at TH12.

First off, When will we get the update of TH12?
As my forum friend's sense, it is going to be April 2018. Because the builder base updates. BH7 will be on September 26, BH8 will be on 3 months later after that date and then SC will be starting to work on the big TH update. This is just a possibilty. But I think SC should work on the TH update more quickly. Because I believe the maxed players are quitting the game. Also, I think when the TH12 update is close, there is going to be new coming soons on the store.

What will be face when TH12 comes out?
What I think is, SC is going to add something outruled again(like the new hero-the night mode on BB). But as I know, What SC adds is going to balance with something other also gets add. Like the grand warden. Grand warden has come with an incredible defense, Eagle Artiellery. So if SC adds something outruled, there is going to be an OP defense with it.

Reply your ideas about this. I really like to hear other people's ideas.
Edit: If there is a lot of mistakes I did about my ideas, sorry. I'm just a TH8. I don't really know what it feels to be TH11.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1613479-TH12-What-are-we-going-t…

Case study examples
Copied to clipboard!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Oct - 13:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum ataxie cerebelleuse Index du Forum -> Les discussions entre nous -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange